Protecting your private information is our priority
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
A. Collection of Personal Information
In order to provide you with products and services offered on our site, AGcrypt may collect personal identifiable information such as your:
- Contact details including email address and physical location
- IP address
- Demographic information
- Preferences and opinions
- Any other information requested on this Site or otherwise requested by us or provided by you.
If you collect AGcrypt product and services we collect billing information, this is used to complete the purchase.
Please keep in mind that if you disclose personal identifiable information or personal sensitive data, through AGcrypt public channels this information may be collected and used by others.
B. Use of Our Site
Tracking; AGcrypt may keep track of pages and websites our users visit in order to know what AGcrypt services are the most popular, the data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within AGcrypt to customers whose behavior indicates their interest in a particular subject area.
Cookies; AGcrypt website may use”cookies” to help you personalize your online experience, cookie is a text file that is placed on your computer by a webpage server, cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read in the domain of the web server that issued the cookie to you.
The primary purpose of a cookie is to save time, the cookie tells the web server that you have returned to a specific page, for example if your personalize AGcrypt pages or register with AGcrypt site or services a cookie helps AGcrypt to recover your specific information on subsequent visits. When you return to the same AGcrypt website, the information you previously provided will be retrieved so you can easily use the AGcrypt features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies you may not be fully able to experience the interactive features of the AGcrypt service and websites you visit.
C. Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect and use the information for purposes including:
- To contact and communicate with you;
- For internal record keeping;
- For market research and business development including website development;
- For marketing including direct marketing;
- To send you promotional information about third parties that we think may be of interest to you; and
- For data analytics purposes.
Summarily AGcrypt collects your personal information to enable it provide the services you have requested.
D. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
AGcrypt does not sell, rent or lease its customer list to third parties.
We may disclose personal information to:
- Credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
- Courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and
- Third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Nigeria; and
- Third parties to collect and process data including Google Analytics. This may include parties that store data outside of Nigeria.
If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible by law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith.
E. Controlling your Personal Information
Your provision of third party information: If you provide us with third party personal information then you warrant to us that you have the third party’s consent to provide this.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Complaints: If you wish to make a complaint about a breach in your computer or unauthorized access to your account details, please contact us by email, setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing, setting what steps we propose to take to remedy the breach and any other action we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
F. Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
For any questions or notice;